Please note: Only Teams will be considered for this role
Endeavor is one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. Endeavor Global Marketing is “the agency within the agency”, offering everything from brand strategy and activation, advertising, public relations, digital, sponsorship, influencer strategy, original content and business intelligence to major brand partners.
The creative team here is like at any other agency – ideas. ideas. ideas. But it’s also unlike any other agency, in that creatives here need to be up on culture – because that’s what we’re selling – this is an agency brands and culture intersect. In sports. Music. Film. Fashion.
The Associate Creative Director, specializing in Art Direction, will work alongside their ACD Copywriting partner across existing clients and new business pitches. Reporting to the Creative Directors, the ACD team will be skilled in understanding the client’s business objectives and accomplishing those through strategically sound creative ideas. They will partner to conceptualize ideas as well as oversee execution by working with the Production, PR and Account Management teams.
The ACD team will be entrepreneurial and resourceful, and have an instinctual curiosity about cultural trends. They will be effective communicators and motivated by the idea of helping shape an evolving creative team.
• Develop ground-breaking creative concepts for various blue-chip brands across experiential and traditional mediums
• Create high-quality visual direction of core concepts as well as cross-channel tactical executions
• Manage the creative process from conception to completion with their ACD partner, ensuring visual and written communication ties directly back to solving for the brand’s objectives
• Develop a strong understanding of Endeavor assets as well as other external media properties and touchpoints, and integrate into creative concepts in a smart, authentic way
• Work alongside the Creative team, Account Management, PR and Production teams to see ideas through and ensure creative vision is executed properly
• Guide and mentor junior creative teams in how to navigate the creative landscape and build brands
• 6+ years of experience in a creative agency with a track-record of successful work
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present and sell creative concepts to clients
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• A self-starter with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural trends
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Keynote and InDesign programs
Please provide portfolio link and password if applicable. Thank you.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.