This position works within the Creative Services team, and works on a variety of projects in a highly creative environment focused on digital media design, packaging design, manual and instructions design, and branding. The idea candidate will have an eye for detail, loves modern design, and has worked in the digital space as well as on packaging for premium products. She/he understands the importance of consistent brand identity. She/he must have a passion for design and enjoy a fast-paced, high-energy environment. This position will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Assist graphic design team in conceptualizing and designing packaging for new product launches;
- Design product manuals & instructions, sell sheets, newsletters, and other collateral;
- Create digital assets for our ecommerce site, third party partners, and social media;
- Work with international partners to design creative layouts for print/web in multiple languages;
- Design PowerPoint presentations and develop and improve existing templates; and
- Design trade show booth graphics and printed collateral for the sales team.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- B.A or B.F.A in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a fast-paced agency, in-house design, graphics or packaging design environment
- Must have a portfolio featuring innovative and original designs solutions in packaging, print, web, graphics, and related areas
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and provide quick turn-around on tasks/projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com.