Are you the talented Graphic Designer Flexco is seeking? We are looking for this individual to bring high energy and visual excitement to our marketing communications team and help shape the digital future for Flexco. The designer we are looking for has broad industrial experience and the ability to work on a variety of projects from large format display graphics to hard hat decals. This individual will have a clear understanding of how marketing campaigns work and the ability to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts, and other designs. Our ideal candidate “gets” the internet and knows how to create visually appealing content for both print and digital.
- Progressive designer with skills from traditional design to dynamic Infographic mentality with 5+ years of work place experience and a four-year degree in graphic design or related field.
- Ability to manage artistic development of marketing, packaging, trade show, and promotional materials from concept stage through completion with attention to detail and within deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and adapt designs for multiple platforms including web, digital, print, social media, and large format.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Passion for learning and the spirit to thoughtfully receive and apply constructive criticism from peers and customers.
- MAC platform with Adobe CC – proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Additional diverse experience with Solid Works and Photoview.
- Photography skills would be a plus.
- Works independently with marketing and product management to design and produce print and digital support materials – from concept stage through distribution.
- Participates in the development of brand guidelines, clearly documents and enforces guidelines, and utilizes guidelines consistently to design marketing support materials.
- Continually acquires intimate, working knowledge of Flexco products and programs and applies knowledge in order to drive desired outcome for deliverables
- Coordinates the design, production, and printing of specialty materials with designated vendors – research and recommend new vendors as needed for special requests.
- Recommends methods for obtaining product and company images for use on marketing materials, website, and social media and works independently to create (CAD or photograph), solicit, purchase, confirm, file, share, and utilize.
- Manages jobs through SharePoint, making detailed notes and working directly with requestor to meet deadlines.
Flexco is an equal-opportunity employer that offers a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching funds, pension plan, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, vacation, and more.
Are you interested in us? Please apply via our website, www.flexco.com, by choosing the “careers” link at the top of the page.
No relocation assistance provided.