With 5-7 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. You will design compelling solutions for top global brands, becoming an expert in dynamic and interactive video and motion creative. As Senior Designer, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
• Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
• Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
• Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
• Portray diverse storytelling with motion graphics, animation and/or footage
• Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
• Design or convert storyboards into compelling motion graphics that contain images/ typography/ audio
• Design sequentially for animations, from conception to final output
• Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
• Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
• 5+ years of experience
• Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD
• Expertise in Adobe After-Effects
• BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
• Solid verbal and written presentation skills
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Successfully manages time, process, and workflow
• Understanding of print processes and creative production
Please provide a copy of your resume and link or pdf of your portfolio for review.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.