We are a team of designers and strategists with an artful perspective. We choose to use our skills and experience to increase the capacity of purpose-driven organizations to:
• Engage people’s curiosity about the world around them
• Take smart risks on innovative ideas
• Create new ways for people to build trust with each other
• Help people live more sustainably, with less waste
We encourage curiosity, thoughtfulness and experimentation. Generosity is at the core of what we do. You can expect to work on a range of projects—from arts & community based organizations, to internal initiatives; from brand new brands to well-established cultural institutions.
• UI Design and Web Production for brands with purpose: organizations, companies and people that deliver a sense of personal and social meaning, creativity and thoughtfulness.
• Ability to work collaboratively—following style guides & stepping up to lead new design directions when needed.
• Work the design and strategy team to execute seamless deliverables across all media.
• Own projects—from design to production; from management of digital assets to the construction of a design system.
• A want to create work worth doing. A desire to treat both large and small clients, internal and external work, with the same level of dedication.
• Collaborate directly with Senior Designer/Design Director/Creative Director to build thoughtful digital experiences—sometimes within tight constraints, small budgets and quick turnarounds.
• A strong portfolio, including digital work
• Great typography skills
• Demonstration of strong conceptual talent & strong technical talent
• Up to date with current digital design knowledge and brands
• Basic understanding of web production best practices
• Ability to manage both long term projects and quick turnarounds
• Attention to detail and organization is an absolute must
• Highly skilled in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
• General UX Principles and Best Practices
Would Be Nice:
Multidisciplinary designer, with experience in branding and interest in print
Experience in Squarespace
Please send a resume along with your portfolio (either a web link or a pdf that has a good selection of examples of your work).
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.