GLIDR (www.glidr.io) helps teams build a data-driven product roadmaps, gather all product knowledge in one place, run experiments, conduct research, share context across teams and make better product decisions. Our vision is to become an integrated system of intelligence for product management, from roadmap through discovery, launch and iteration. We're building GLIDR for the people behind great products: product managers, UX researchers, startup founders and corporate innovators. Read more about us here!
About the Team
GLIDR is on a mission to empower innovators of all kinds with the tools they need to achieve uncommon things. This role is central to realizing this mission. As a Product Designer at GLIDR you will play an active and vital role on the product team. You will discover, define and guide decisions that directly impact our customers' end-to-end experience. Customer discovery and experimentation are fundamental to our team. We value learning and believing in shipping in the smallest increments that create value for our users and then building up from there. If you have a knack for visual design and aspire to create, optimize and maintain a visual design system, let's talk.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product to define and design features and enhancements that ship quickly and with high quality
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, build prototypes, create high-fidelity visual designs and specification documents
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and collaborate with engineers to build-out and optimize a reusable component library
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
- Support marketing design needs as part of the overall go-to-market for new products and features
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act with speed and precision to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change in products and teams
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.