The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design.
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated team player to focus on growing our ADC Awards and Young Guns programs. The ADC Assistant Awards Manager must be proactive, a fast learner, team player and most of all, have an appreciation of all facets of creative communications.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of professional administrative experience and a bachelor's degree.
Administer ADC Annual Awards and Young Guns programs to ensure smooth and timely execution and continued growth.
• Assist in managing the ADC Annual Awards and Young Guns from start to finish, including entry processing, online and onsite judging and related events
• Willingness to work and assist other staff with their programs
• Participate in programming assigned during Creative Week and throughout the year
• Support entrants and answer awards questions
• Test, troubleshoot and assist in updating the entry systems and websites
Strategy and Outreach
• Develop an extensive database of potential entrants across a wide spectrum of creative industries
• Conduct outreach to potential entrants
• Assist in developing marketing initiatives
• Facilitate award show and event production
• Assist in organizing creative workshops and talks throughout the year
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Ability to work with others as well as independently
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Strong organization skills
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well and remain focused under pressure
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong computer skills; proficient using Excel, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), a knowledge of basic HTML and solid research skills
• Knowledge of print and new media production
Typical hours are M-F, 9:30 am-6:00 pm. Flexibility to work occasional evening and weekend hours required.
The One Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance and generous vacation.