The Senior Industrial Designer will be the UX champion across all stages in conceptualization, develpoment, and production of a variety of health technologies (e.g., instruments, devices, apps and more) and across applications (e.g., surgical, diagnostics, home use).
++++ What we're looking for ++++
- You, the candidate, are a master at using design strategy and human factors methodologies to draw out product and end-user needs; and you're adept at translating them into actionable product and system requirements
- You are capable of wading through uncertainty and generating paths forward in a highly innovative environment
- You listen intently and react with careful confidence and humility, not ego - you are the first to take responsibility and the last to take credit
- You are an expert storyteller through words and imagery, capable of developing stunning product renderings using Photoview 360, Keyshot, Photoshop
- You want to make the world a better place through an organization set on doing the same
++++ Requirements ++++
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in product development within industries such as medical and assistive devices, health, wellness, and safety-related consumer goods to support critical project planning inputs that align with the core project goals
- Several years’ experience with Solidworks specializing in Surfacing and complex assemblies.
- BA, BS or MS in Industrial Design or a combination of education and experience;