Role: Senior UX Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 9 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @wearevts
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Seeking a talented Senior UX Designer to join a cross-functional team to deliver the first end-to-end marketplace for leasing Commercial Real Estate (CRE). With a heavy focus on user research, this role partners with Product Management and Engineering to interview customers and develop a deep comprehension of the tenant, broker, and landlord ecosystem, before rapidly prototyping solutions and collaborating with other designers to deliver a tenant-focused experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Quickly ramp on the substantial CRE domain, with a particular focus on tenants seeking space
- Perform deep research and synthesis in partnership with a dedicated Product Manager, Data Analyst, and Engineers
- Closely collaborate with other designers, product managers and engineers, and marketing and business stakeholders to identify research topics and opportunities to further our understanding of current and prospective users
- Observe and analyze user behavior and present actionable insights to stakeholders, non-design and design alike
- Explore a vast array of design solutions, and validate them
- 5+ years of user research experience in consumer web and mobile applications
- Experience building a supply/demand marketplace for businesses
- Confidence with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Meticulous sense of detail and the ability to seek out simple solutions to complex challenges
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to share process and design decisions with Design and non-Design stakeholders
- Bonus points for prior (Commercial) Real Estate experience
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.