Lead Digital Product Designer
Techtronic Industries North America is a fast growing world leader in Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances. TTI brands like RYOBI and their products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation.
The Power Equipment division is on the cusp of an exciting transition into connected products and is in search of a Lead Digital Product designer to help shape the future of the industry.
The Lead Digital Product Designer will communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale, using both verbal and visual skills to create effective and captivating solutions. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design skills to build great experiences. You will have a high level of autonomy in this role and manage the product design process, drive decisions, track issues, and estimate resource needs and schedules.
What You'll do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience.
- Design high quality, pixel-perfect mobile interfaces and assets
- Communicate design decisions to stakeholders
- Represent design subject matter expertise within cross-functional teams
- Create Lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes to validate design decisions
- Create and maintain style guides for multiple brands
- Implement a new structure for the digital product team
- An online portfolio that showcases UI/UX and visual design solutions
- 5+ years of mobile design experience, IOT/Connected products is a plus
- Experience working across multiple project at once
- Understanding of layout, typography, mobile technology and standards
- Technical understanding of app development in regards to UI/UX
- Have experience mentoring and growing other designers on project teams.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC, prototyping tools (invision, principle, framer...)
Please include a portfolio.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.