Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - a Fortune 100 Company.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with front-end development skills to join our Digital Sales team. You will be touching code on a daily basis. Under general direction, you will create user-centered design solutions for the customer digital sales experience that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience. We operate as a modern day UX practice with UX development, and you get to control the styles and part of the presentation layer. You'll experience a degree of autonomy you don't often see elsewhere. In this role you will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities for competitive advantage.
You could be a great fit for this role if you are:
A Master of Translation: You will parse visual designs, wireframes, and verbal guidance into clean, accessible code that matches the UX vision.
An Experience Innovator: You will further the UX vision while bringing industry best practices and innovative technical solutions into the applications we support.
A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners, product designers, and developers throughout the product life cycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with enterprise build and release cycles
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Demonstrated expertise in front-end development and UX design, as well as familiarity with visual design, prototyping, user research and/or experiment design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management.
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume. Thanks!