At 3D Hubs we are building tools that take the outdated process of sourcing custom-made parts into the 21st century, allowing more than 20,000 companies to bring their products to market faster than ever before. Our distributed network of suppliers provides engineers and designers with instant access to cutting edge technologies like 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection moulding.
Design is an essential part of the 3D Hubs culture. We believe that it is one of the key elements that sets us apart from the competition. We aim to build a user experience that turns our customers into engineering superheroes. As our team continues to grow, we are looking for an outstanding Product Designer that will help us get there.
- You will drive projects and features from the initial sketch all the way to the final design
- You will work closely together with product managers and developers on delivering the best possible user experience
- You will organise cross-team design sprints to answer questions through design, prototyping, and testing
- You will build and maintain an accurate understanding of user’s needs and challenges through regular interviews
- You will be responsible for consistency across our application while further improving our current design system
- You will help with establishing adoption and engagement metrics for products you help create
Experience and skills
- You have 3+ years experience with crafting digital experiences that have been released to market (portfolio required)
- You like to analyse and understand problems, map user flows, prototype interactions, and cooperate with developers during implementation of your design
- You are proficient in visual design and have a deep understanding of typography, composition and hierarchy
- You prefer to base your decision on available data and research rather than a gut feeling
- You are always eager to learn and not afraid to say "I don't know"
Bonus point if:
- You know how to write basic HTML and CSS
- You have conducted user testing and interviews before
- You have experience working on a B2B software solution
Perks and benefits
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Highly dynamic, creative, passionate, international team (60+ people from 30+ nationalities)
- Participation in the company success through the employee stock option Plan
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free lunches and monthly team building events
Brian Garret | CPO and co-founder
Elsa Tarrago | Lead product designer
Adam Hayek | Product manager
William Johnston | Product manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.