As a Creative Director at Interbrand, you will span across our practices and be able to lead a variety of teams and project types. You are responsible for the health of the business, consult on projects as an advisor, lead large accounts and departments, and develop new business opportunities.
The Creative Director should have deep experience and practical expertise in branding, strategy, usability, interaction and visual design. You will help set the direction, style and methodology of the collective design group. With the ability to work on a wide range of projects from complex applications to next-generation experiences that transcend the physical and the digital, you will advocate and inspire great ideas and work dynamically within multidisciplinary teams. You will lead the design team through various creative projects and manage projects from start to finish. You are pro-active and dedicated - and have a great sense of humor.
* Produce intelligent and on strategy creative solutions that reflect or instill brand personality
* Manage the concept strategy and deliver the creative designs which meet the goals of the clients
* Facilitate the creative of the conceptual framework for all projects
* Develop a strong relationship with the management and the Client Management teams
* Guide the professional development of the design team members
* Delegate workflow to appropriate team members
* Ensure that deadlines and budgets are complete, accurate and followed
* Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work
* Present internally and externally to clients
* Remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques
* Attract, retain, develop, coach and mentor staff
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* BFA or BA in related field, graduate degree in Design or Media preferred
* Substantial design experience - significant agency or studio experience preferred
* Solid people managerial experience
* A deep understanding of branding and the user experience around all consumer products (physical, web, environmental)
* Proven ability to lead a team while building consensus across disciplines, internally and externally
* Detail-oriented problem solver
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skill
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.