Aniden is looking to hire talented 3D Artists to work in our Houston office.
If you are a self-driven, super-talented 3D artist with uncanny skills toward hyper realistic images, this is the place for you. As part of our Aniden team, you will craft breathtaking, photorealistic renderings and animations of product designs that will amaze and inspire both our partners and their customers alike. Creatively, you never compromise, you push the envelope, and you are always curious. At the same time, you are remarkably detail-oriented, process-driven, with the ability to fulfill multiple projects in a demanding, fast-paced environment. You play well with others, have a great sense of humor, and a positive attitude.
If this sounds like you, come join us in our mission to “Create Amazing” every day. With a board game or two thrown in.
We can’t wait to meet you.
About your skills:
• 5+ years’ work experience
• Advanced skills in Maya and VRay, Autodesk 3DS
• Expert in VRay material/shader creation aligning with physical product color, material & finish
• High level knowledge of studio lighting practices and related digital implementation
• Solid grasp of modeling, lighting, shader creation, animation and post production
• An understanding of hard surface industrial design and mechanical design
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop. After Effects a plus
• Comfortable working independently and within a larger team
Reports to the VP of Creative Services
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "3D Artist" in the subject line. Please no phone calls.
* This position is for our Houston office location; you must live in or be willing to move to the greater Houston area.