Graphic Designer (Packaging Graphics)
Milwaukee graphic design studio working on globally recognized consumer brands is seeking a highly creative, versatile and seasoned designer with outstanding skills and experience in packaging graphic design.
The individual selected for this position will be responsible for developing and executing creative concepts and final graphics on packaging, presentations and other marketing materials.
Additionally, the following attributes are must haves for the successful candidate:
• Previous and proven experience developing packaging graphics.
• Strong typography skills
• Ability to complete projects from concept to finish including final production.
• Effective at communicating and executing design projects.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and schedules.
• Highly detail oriented.
• Is a self-starter and able to work with little direction.
• Thrives on design challenges and taking creativity to the next level.
• Excellent style and design sensibilities.
• Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac Platform
• Hand Illustration skills are extremely helpful but not required
• Experience in 3D platforms highly desirable (Cinema 4D, Maya etc.)
• Mad skills in Microsoft PowerPoint a bonus.
• Print production savvy.
• College degree required.
Please send resume with portfolio samples demonstrating your expertise and experience. No phone calls please. Due to the incredible response we get, we are not able to reply to every submission. We will contact you if you have the skills and are willing to put them to work in Milwaukee. This posting is not for freelance work. Thank you!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.