Raised in San Francisco, I earned my BA in Industrial Arts with Graphic Communications emphasis (Cum Laude) at SFSU. As a graphic designer, I have created many logos and identities for local businesses in the SF/ Bay Area. In addition to my art, I have professional experience in retail, marketing, hospitality, event coordinating, and community relations. I am an active member in the Bay Area and Asian American community-- supporting events, organizations, artists, filmmakers, and musicians.
* 2009 SkinIt.com Storyboard Contest: 1st Place
* 2007 Manilatown Heritage Foundation: I-Hotel 30th Anniv. T-Shirt Design
* 2006 Filipino American Centennial Celebration Logo for Smithsonian Institution
* 2000 IDSA Logo Design at SFSU
* 1997, 1998 Growing Up Asian in America- College Art