2008 - Present (14 years)
My passion and diverse background in all disciplines of graphic design will be an asset to your company and its customers.
Working with my own clients as well as large national companies as a freelancer has helped me develop into a detail oriented, responsive designer, able to work on multiple projects on-budget and on time.
Hartford Health Care
• In my role as graphic designer, I designed several well received brochures and collateral pieces (print and eblasts) for the 2015 Open Enrollment campaign using established brand guidelines and visual systems
• Redesigned packaging for the entire line of pasta and snack foods for a national market
•The products have been featured on Good Morning America, and are sold nationwide at Whole Foods, Publik, Big Y and on select Jet Blue Airline flights
• Designed a series of sell sheets for Dannon's yogurt product line
• Helped launch Bantam Fuel's new branding initiative, including truck graphics
and web design concepts
Milagro Design Group
• Designed print and digital collateral templates for ING, including flyers, brochures, landing page and email design.
• Freelance provider for large international and regional clients, including ING, The Hartford and Cigna International
Adams & Knight
• Designed and produced in-branch signage, graphics and large installations for the
First Niagara Bank branch at the XL Center in Hartford. My duties also included
brand maintenance, vendor and client interaction, deliverables coordination and
overall project management
• Design and production for multiple high-level clients including Mystic Seaport,
Ascension Health, Financial Engines and many more
• Design branded case studies and eblast collateral to deliver value added content to
existing and prospective consumers