Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
PV GRAPHIC DESIGN
1995 - Present (26 years)
• Projects include logos, stationary programs, brochures, postcards, posters, announcements, presentations and websites for a wide range of clients including creative agencies, small business, and technology companies.
Corporate Graphic Designer
MERCK & CO.
Readington Township, NJ
Oct 2009 - May 2014 (4 years 7 months)
• Collaborated with clients, vendors and team members including copywriters, art directors and coordinators at Global Creative Studios to deliver high quality visual solutions on tight deadlines.
• Successfully created print communications and PowerPoint presentations following strict Merck corporate branding standards.
• Developed departmental logos and corporate graphics for the different divisions of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
• Designed scientific posters, publication figures and retractable banners for pharmaceutical trade shows and conferences.
• Created visual styles, coordinated with translation company and accurately produced recruitment materials for Global Clinical Trials, including brochures, posters, flyers and postcards, to be distributed in several countries.
Senior Graphic Designer
WIRELESS GENERATION (AMPLIFY)
New York, NY
Jun 2004 - Oct 2006 (2 years 4 months)
• Created a consistent look and feel for PowerPoint templates, stationary program, sale sheets, exhibition displays and product user guides.
• Collaborated in the design and maintenance of the corporate website of this educational software development company.
Graphic Designer Coordinator
ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM
Florham Park, NJ
Sep 2002 - May 2004 (1 year 8 months)
• Successfully completed a redesign of marketing materials including brochures, direct mail, newsletters, flyers and local advertising for this healthcare services provider.
• Designed and created layouts for a quarterly health news magazine and a quarterly physician magazine in conjunction with copywriters and marketing manager.
• Interacted with vendors to coordinate the printing process and supervised press checks.
Senior Web Artist
SCORE! EDUCATIONAL CENTERS
Sep 2000 - Oct 2001 (1 year 1 month)
• Designed the look & feel of a new online educational service for parents. Also involved in the UI design of an online distance learning platform.
• Created the visual style, produced the templates and ensured all the elements in the website followed branding guides.
• Reviewed website development interacting with Marketing, Editorial, Production and Development teams.
• Art directed a web artist who collaborated with the design of templates.