Rob Say Art, LLC - Toy Design & Illustration for children's products and media - www.robsayart.com
Sep 2014 - Present (7 years 1 month)
The studio and home of Rob Sayegh Jr. specializing in Toy Design & Illustration for children’s products and media.
Capable of developing concept sketches, full product renderings, character designs, graphics, illustration and more.
For more information and to view more work please see my portfolio at www.robsayart.com
Sep 2012 - Sep 2014 (2 years)
Feb 2009 - Sep 2012 (3 years 7 months)
Senior Designer-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Disney Preschool
• Developing new and innovative products for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse line.
• Creating sketches and product renderings as well as building prototypes.
• Collaborating with Disney Consumer Products for a great looking product that portrays a new and unique look to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse brand.
• Working with counterparts in China to develop products while maintaining a tight schedule.
• Participating in brainstorms and other design opportunities.
• Working with Marketing and Engineering to develop innovative products suitable for TV Driver/Campaigns and advertising.
• Developed and taught a class in Plush Rendering Techniques and soft-goods product to other Fisher Price Designers and employees.
• Developed and taught Photoshop Basic Course for Fisher Price Marketing Teams.
• Also, developed new and innovative products for brands such as Disney/Pixar Cars, DreamWorks: Kung Fu Panda 2, Penguins of Madagascar TV Series, international children’s series 3rd & Bird and Disney’s Winnie the Pooh.
Toy Design Intern
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008 (2 months)
Summer Intern, Preschool Division - Play-Doh and Playskool Brands/Licensed Products.
• Brainstorming for new ideas and concepts.
• Building of prototypes.
• Drawing and rendering product boards.
• Creating products for an existing line.
• Choosing and correcting deco and sculpts for models.
• Completing cost sheets.
• Rendering exploded views for cost analysis, idea and styling sketching,
• Graphic Design of labels and other product accessories.
• Child testing products.
• Preparing for global meetings.