May 2012 - Present (9 years 4 months)
• Creative direction and design of various apparel and soft goods products for Fortune 500 companies.
• Design and development of custom artwork, as well as, research and implementation of a client’s brand to soft goods products.
• Conducts photo shoots for company products for advertisements and use on the company website.
• Maintains and updates the company’s website, as well as its subsidiaries. Redesigned some of the web pages to make more palatable for mobile devices.
Apr 2010 - Oct 2011 (1 year 6 months)
• Design and creation of print and multimedia materials: eblasts, ads, brochures,
promotional pieces, illustrations, logos and corporate identity packages,
copy writing/editing, page layout, pdf/powerpoint presentations.
• Communication with all vendors/printers/clients, and go on press runs.
Boxer and Stone LLC.
2006 - 2009 (3 years)
• Marketing graphic designer for printed materials including ads, dasher boards,
price lists, and various interoffice material. Design of ancillary TW promotional
• Involved in the entire design process of the graphic t-shirts and sports apparel
from conception to color separation of production art involved in silk screen printing
process and tackle twill production.
• Design and creation of various graphic garment decorations and vector logos.
• Conceptualized licensed apparel designs for such clients as Pepsi, NFL, NJ Devils,
and NJ Ironmen with spec. sheets for outsourced manufacturing.
• Designed the Marshall University Collection and President Collection, including
character interpretations of school mascot “Marco,” modern contemporary garment
styles, and multiple crest designs.
Graphic Artist / Production Artist
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008 (4 months)
• Responsible for trafficking and production of graphic art to be silk-screened
on garments for domestic line.