I am a professional product designer and got my esteemedbdesign education from the National institute of design,Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India.
The National institute of design(NID) is India's premier and pioneer design education
I expertise in industrial design.
My specialized design skills is in automobile,product and retail design.
I have in depth design knowledge of concept product,transportation and retail design.
My primacy responsibilities includes concept design and client interactions professionally,
design management,target setting of design deliverables and design reviews.
Design projects :
• Breast cancer awareness van
• Nippon paint store: concept store
• Akzonobel (Dulux): redesign of Dulux Decorative Centre store
• Galaxy tab 10.1 and 8.9 Display unit in Samsung brandshop
• Samsung “Galaxy & Wave” smartphone Point of purchase POP design.
• Desktop glass platform android phone for Cloud telecomputers,USA
(Approved design and launched recently on 1st week of march 2010 in USA)
• Concept design Riot intervention vehicle, Mahindra Defence Land Systems(DLSI),
Faridabad(concept production model on process,Pune)
• Concept design of mobile phones for various segments
• Concept design USB internet modems
• Retail design (fixtures & various product display solutions)
• Graphic design(Identity design)
• Medical equipment
• Mobile exhibition van SAHARA India, Lucknow
• Ambulance, TATA Motors India.
• Caravan GMR, Bangalore
• Airport coach INDIGO & Sahara Airlines, New Delhi, India.
• School coach G D GOENKA World School, New Delhi, India
• School coach .K R MANGALAM School, New Delhi
• Riot Control vehicle (Mahindra Defence Land Systems)
Propose and develop styling design with realistic and attractively possible design solutions for specifically public and commercial usage.
Complete concept design in order to meet client’s requirements and commercial usage.
Working with the engineering team to ensure realistic design and manufacturing process to the required designs typically as styled and approved by the client.