SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER / LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON CAPITAL MARKETS
Saddle Brook, NJ
Apr 2018 - Present (3 years 9 months)
• Conceptualize and develop the design of Flyers, Property Brochures, Broker Opinion of Value, Proposals and Offering Memorandum for the purpose of closing deals.
• Supports sales team members in the implementation of business strategies.
• Work independently or collaboratively to complete projects from start to finish.
• Interface directly with the clients, resolving routine issues and responding to pricing and/or non-routine inquiries.
• Participate in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team.
• Act as the single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing and research.
• Create and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale or
lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research and targeted mailing lists.
• Maintain and update marketing infrastructure which may include a database system, intranet and external website, social media postings to include data on all prospects.
OWNER / SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Jan 2011 - Present (11 years)
• Design of print ads with graphics that are captivating, creative, enticing, and in line with branding initiatives and oversaw production in support of marketing and sales campaigns.
• Design and production of PowerPoint presentations including charts, graphs, and animation.
• Design and production of annual reports, white papers, RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s.
• Design of and production of high quality magazine ads, point of sale materials, product and gift packaging, catalogues, brochures, posters, newsletters, e-blasts and other marketing collateral showing a strong and bold design sense.
• Followed brand identity standards, branding review of proofs, supplying of logo assets, and logo guidelines.
• Coordinated all SEM and SEO projects to measure success of marketing strategies, conducted assessment of marketing strategies and devised visibility reports.
• Provided quality assurance oversight of all graphics for website design, making edits prior to final approval.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, MAJOR ACCOUNTS ARTIST, SME
AT&T Advertising & Publishing
Jul 1997 - Jan 2011 (13 years 6 months)
• Design and layout of original artwork, type style and sizing, of aesthetics, for YP Advertising, Speculative Advertising, Dynamic Space, Cover Space, Premium Products and In-House Special Projects, Sales Visuals, Displays, Mock Ups and Comps
• In-House design consultations with YP Advertisers.
• Work to ensure conformity with Bellsouth and AT&T specs, printing specs and reproductive quality standards.
• Photographic retouching, manipulation and color correction.
• Determine work priorities and processes to meet deadlines.
• Communicate with sales representatives and vendors and assist them by giving technical advice on the preparation of artwork and copy.
• Initiate queries and follow up with sales representatives and vendors to insure resolution of queries.