Sep 2016 - Present (5 years 3 months)
• Researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products
• Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Conducting competitor analysis.
• Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Plan and design UI/UX for Web, Android and iOS apps.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
• Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision and Framer Solid interaction design foundation and deep understanding of mobile and web design standards.
• Design and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
• Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
New Delhi, India
Jun 2015 - Jul 2016 (1 year 1 month)
UI/UX Designer & Developer Professional with 2+ years of experience in UI Designing & Development & 1 year experience UX Designing.
Excellent understanding of Hand Coding of HTML, CSS, CSS Sprite, to W3C standards.
Good understanding of SCSS & LESS.
Having good knowledge to create website using Div based layouts.
Having good knowledge of Bootstrap (Responsive Design), Grid, Flex Container, Foundation, Google material design.
Good in textual Emailer Mail-chimp, Campaign, AB testing.
Logo Designing, web layouts as well as website maintenance, Ad banners Animation, layouts for Company Advertisements etc.
Experience in creating Interactive Wireframe, Axure, good understanding of Analytics ,Visual design(UX Design).
Having knowledge to configure and manage the Word Press.
Having knowledge of Invision Excellent understanding of Prototype concept for web & Mobile.
Experience in creating Mockup, Website layout Having good knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, & Other Adobe tools.
Good understanding of methodology Waterfall, Agile methodology.
Good understanding of SEO, Google AdWords , Google analytics.