Sep 2007 - Nov 2013 (6 years 2 months)
• Lead design, animation, illustration, storyboard and animatic efforts for motion-graphic storytelling pieces for NetApp
• Lead icon creation, design, animation, layout and editing efforts for HP Executive presentations
• Lead editor of content, iconography and illustration for Infographics
• Managed ALL web-editing, PowerPoint, animation, graphics, illustration content for NetApp University
• Helped manage and edit Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Developer site (http://www.developer.amd.com)
• Trained my replacement on all NetApp University SLA tickets
• Partnered with Art Director to create iconography, graphics and animation for a highly visible Executive Presentation for 100 Cisco Executives.
• Integral part of design layout efforts for key interactive story/demo showcased at CES and Mobile World Congress called Mobile Shopper driven via iPad.
• Led design and editing efforts of 2nd key interactive story/demo showcased at CES and Mobile World Congress driven via iPad.
• Worked closely with Creative Director, Art Director, Project Manager and Account Management to ensure high quality digital projects were delivered on time and within budget.
• Take direction from Creative Director and Art Director to align with client objectives (Brand Guidelines).
• Responsible for multiple deliverables on a monthly basis.
• Started as contact 3D Artist and Animator.
Jul 2005 - Jul 2007 (2 years)
• Built 3D models (Servers, Laptops) for HP customer video presentations
• Graphic design, layout and motion graphics for Texas Instruments customer video presentations
• 3D modeling, lighting, animation for product visualization of 3M products
• Motion graphics and modeling of semiconductor chips for FreeScale
• Motion graphics, 3D modeling of IBM products for Executive presentations