- + Follow
Art Director / Graphic Designer
Dynamic, meticulous graphic designer with 11+ years experience in creating compelling visual communication for small businesses, social movements and universities. Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to understand information and convey it visually, brand and market products by delivering clean, aesthetically pleasing logos, and collaborate with a team to bring words to life with art. Self-driven artist distinguished for a minimalistic, clean portfolio of a variety of artwork for mobile services, websites, and social media, as well as more traditional print mediums. Demonstrated time management skills that enhance productivity and ensure deadlines are met.
Android/iOS graphics interface development
Creates bold graphics and designs for websites, print, email and mobile application icons using Adobe Creative Suite. Manages multiple projects and completes exceptional work by production deadlines.
• Create presentations using Prezi
• Developed UX design to produce logical, scalable navigation for complex medical websites that have varied audiences, from layman to specialist and multiple levels of interface.
• Expert with Adobe Photoshop, able to efficiently use design program to translate ideas into visual elements and communication
• Creates corporate identity for a variety of industries with innovative designs in a high-pressure environment
• Translates complex and intangible ideas into concrete, readable, and simple visual graphics
• Develops and builds a creative rapport with clients to provide superior service, open to criticism and feedback and flexible to shifting goals
Social media marketing
Marketing email design
Website management & SEO
Flyers, vouchers design, entry forms design and promotional items
Collaborative activity with Yippa LLC. to create a full set of design materials to promote a campaign or brand for non-profit organizations.
• Produced a report regarding a campaign for Fix the Debt, a non-profit group dedicated to the economic survival of the government. It involved integrating information and prioritizing points relating to the campaign.
• Collaborative review process with clients including FixtheDebt, NUHW-CNA, AmeriCares and AVAAZ to create banner ads, email templates, mail pieces, and reports that satisfy the non-profits needs.
• Worked independently to complete the tasks on time.
• Created variants for a daily direct mail campaign aimed at voting union members for NUHW-CNA.
New Media: logos • websites layout • newsletters • animated banners
Print: corporate identity • brochures • posters • presentation folders • advertisements
- ERP applications design
- reference materials design for ERP and CRM
• website layout creation • logos • brochures • product presentation catalogs