- + Follow
As an Architect and Interactive Systems Developer
My Passion is working with top leading Architectural Firms in targeting marketing opportunities and becoming a part of their project capture team - utilizing nVis360's Virtual 3D Presentation Platform to win projects.
Interactive Systems Developer/ Architect
• Over twenty years of commercial architectural experience in all phases of project management, design through to construction administration.
• Experienced professional in strategic planning, architectural concept and design with strong technical background of medium to large mix-use project systems.
• Strong organizational skills, including personnel and project scheduling, business development, client relations and quality control.
Profile of Strengths
• Project coordination, organization of CAD file documentation with construction documents, and quality assurance.
• Consultant management of Structural, MEP, Lighting, Kitchen, Curtainwall, Waterproofing and Specifications.
• Periodic coordination with regional and national code officials in regard to governing codes & regulations.
• Presentation skills utilizing freehand rendering, Illustrator, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photo Shop and 3D Sketch up Software.
Profile of Skills & Abilities
Micro Station V8, J & SE AutoCAD 14 & 2000 R3 Adobe Photo Shop 7.0 - CS2
Excel Power Point Adobe Quark Express 5.0
MS Office/ Project
Kansas State University