- + Follow
3D Visualization, Architectural
Having experience in meeting the demands of production company's who have contracts with high profile clients like Nike,Columbia and Sorel. I feel able and confident in aiding your company
Store Front Renders
Snow Summit Renders
To use my skills in the most effective way for achieving the company’s goals.
Working for Production studios Pixel pool,3D Mirage, Skylab Architecture I have meet the demands of a fast paced production environment.
3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush , Xnormal, Body Paint 3D,Corel painter,
Adobe After Effects.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with 2D/3D Design, Photoshop retouching ,Painting and UV layout and editing.
• 9 yrs. Professional experience as a Photoshop texture artist with advance knowledge of the entire Adobe creative suite and Zbrush.
• 3D asset modeling in a fast paced production environment meeting the demands of high profile clients like Nike, Columbia,Sorel and architecture firms.
• Planet Mod Salinas,CA 2003-2007 Title= 2D/3D texture artist, 3d modeler/animator,3d lighting, Render wrangler
• 3D Mirage Salinas,CA 2007-2010 Title= 2D/3D texture artist, 3d hard surface modeler/3d lighting, Render wrangler
• Pixel Pool Portland,OR 3/2011-7/2011Title= 2D/3D Freelance texture artist, 3d clothing modeler, Hard Surface modeling, Organic soft body modeling.
• Skylab Architecture Portland,OR 3/2012-1/2013= 3D Design Generalist
Primary Functional Expertise
• Design,Procedural texture artist 3D painting and UV layout and editing, photo real and toon elements using Photoshop and Zbrush.
Secondary Functional Expertise
• Design,3D hard surface/organic modeling, Spline, patch modeling,Box modeling.
Additional Functional Expertise
• Advance knowledge of advance render engines Mental ray,VRay using global illumination final gather and subsurface scattering materials, IES photometric lights.
3DTI – New York, NY Bachelors, multi media and design,2008
HARTNELL COLLEGE – Salinas, CA Comp TIA +A certified, 2006