- + Follow
Graduates from NIFT BOMBAY
Worked in MUFTI jeans(credo brands)as
Worked as consultant for various brands ,like ,RAGZ,PANTALOONS,EXILE,SF,SCOTLANE,APRIS etc...
- Graduates from NIFT Bombay
*design director for private label "ESPADA" and
*Worked as consultant for various brands ,like ,RAGZ,PANTALOONS,EXILE,SF,SCOTLANE,APRIS etc...
*Worked in MUFTI jeans(credo brands)as
HEAD MENSWEAR DESIGNER (DENIM)
ACHIEVEMENTS: - Designed a collection for mufti showcased at “IIFA`08, Bangkok”.
- Graduating Design Collection held on 19th May, 2006 in Taj Lands End, Mumbai published in the pages of esteemed “Times Of India”.
- Interviewed for INSIDE FASHION magazine for the month January,
2008 related to “The usage of Information Technology in Apparel Industry”.
- Designed & developed womenswear range for KrugerBrent International.
- Created a website “www.krugerbrent.net “using flashmx for an Export house.
- Designed World Cup 2006 t-shirts and logos for I.e.
- Created a flash presentation for “Gini & Jony” for their new brands –Freedomwear, Palm tree & Gj jeans.
Eight weeks in designing and merchandising from Esjay International- for DIESEL, ZARA, REPLAY and DEBENHAMS.
- Designed Menswear jackets & shirts for buyers like Replay and Debenhams.
The product range also includes denim and corduroy trousers for summer 05.
- Designed a womenswear for ZARA and SALLYMACK.
- Developed graphics, prints & embroideries for the same.
- Designed price tags and packaging.