- + Follow
Aldelm John Ferriols
Quezon City, Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
My discipline is Creative Direction, Art Direction and Creative Department Management. I have 15 years experience in conceptualizing and producing designs and over 5 years in managing a creative team. In those years, I have experienced all the aspects in the creative industry, including all the process related to it. In terms of design, I go for the more efficient designs backed up by User Experience ideology. As making designs eye-candy is the easy step. But to me, the most important is the message and effectivity of the designs that actually produces sales. This is advertising design. I am the kind of designer that doesn't think how to make it pretty, but I design based on the content, the target market and the UX of the design. I don't just design by taste but actually research, read and absorb the content of a brand and/or product and then convert it into visual form.
• Responsible for translating a company’s marketing objectives into creative strategies and designs.
• Directing the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals of the company.
• Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the creative team
• Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending promotions.
• Managing art direction, design, and production of projects.
• Conceptualize and direct concepts through design and execution.
• Deliverer strategic communication solutions that help the company attain their marketing and communications objectives.
• Determine areas for improvement; and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of company goals
• Translates marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationales
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and post-production execution
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and interactive/web/video/motion graphics
• Managing the evolution of the company's technology needs in marketing technology and digital marketing capabilities.
• Works collaboratively with other departments, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans.
• Assure that timely and informative communication takes place between the creative function and other departments
Overall Visual and Corporate Communications
• Creation of marketing collaterals to strengthen brand
• Provide online marketing awareness by the creation of designs, videos and websites
• Online marketing
• Analyze business direction
• Market research
• Supervises a pool of Digital Retouchers (46 employees)
• Implementation of house rules
• Designs workflow and creates ideas for company growth
• Solves technical problems
• Client Relations
• Art Direction
• Process Improvement
• Leads a training workshop
• Handles work traffic
• Quality Controls
Professional Designs, Visual Communication, Marketing, Web Developments and Dynamic CMS creations
Full below-the-line Advertising Service
• Dyanamic Websites
• Google Ads
• Web Animation
• Music Creation
A Few of my clients:
• EarthShell (USA)
• The Lyric Opera of Chicago (USA)
• "The Genius" Production Movie Poster starring Adam Brody (USA)
• SP3Media.com (USA)
• San Francisco Furniture (USA)
• Rosenthal Brothers (USA)
• Liza Linklater website (Canadian Photographer)
• Goethe Institut Manila Exhibit (Federal Republic of Germany’s Cultural Institution)
• Filipineo Catalogue (Philippine-Swiss Embassy)
• Tara Vanflower (American Songwriter)
• Roughhausen Album CD Cover (Canadian Band)
• "Buti Na Lang May SSS" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• "Premyo Sa Resibo" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• Primadonna Boutique in-store marketing collaterals
• 2 eBook Cover Art for "News of the Shaman" and "Damaged People"
by Karl De Mesa (sold in Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Nobles)
• OST creation for "News of the Shaman"
• Simpleology.com (USA)
• Bandmix.com (USA)
• Art Dealers.com (USA)
See complete client list on my portfolio website.
Layout and Design of the 100+ page Magazine
Creation of in-house marketing collaterals
Printing Supervision (Offset Printing)
Graphic Design, Layout, Web Development, Video Editing
Voice Over Work, Sound Engineering
• Sara Lee
• Nothing But Water
• Good Year
• Museum Foundation of the Philippines
• Ayala Land
• Globe Telecoms
• Digitel Telecoms
• Liquid Post
Page Layout Design for
• C! Magazine
• Tech & Tuner Magazine
• EVO Magazine
• Calibre Magazine
• Manifesto Magazine
and Technical Printing Executions:
• Special Color
• Technical Folds
Layout Page Design for the Lifestyle Section
MasterClassManagement.com is nationally recognized as a leader in online training helping people succeed who are either new to management (First Time Manager or Supervisor), or those who want to sharpen their existing management or supervisory skills. Directors and VP's have also benefited from our training program. Our online course web hosting service is based in Redwood City, California, 94063, USA.
• Consistent Dean's Lister • Leader on Final Thesis and Defense (Banking and Finance) • Best in English Literature (2nd Year) • Writer and Director for Cinematography Class (2nd Thesis) • 2 Subjects at 100% Final Grade Average: