- + Follow
Aldelm John Ferriols
Quezon City, Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
Summary I provide planning & leadership to a creative communications department to ensure appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are within business standards or beyond. I can transcend your company's process and efficiency further through my knowledge, experience and competency in process improvement. Also, with my experience in working for American owned companies, where the working style is faster and more efficient, I can help by suggesting better processes to make work run more smoothly, faster and more efficiently. I am a 2 disciplines in 1. I am both a Brand Marketing expert and a Creative Director at the same time. Traditionally, these are separate designations as one is good in campaigns & strategies and the other is best at creative designs. Through the years, I've acquired both disciplines. And because of those disciplines, I am Creative Strategic Communications Director, with 17 years professional experience in ATL & BTL advertising and marketing. I have also been web designing & developing since 2004 with expert knowledge in UI/UX, Mobile, & CMS platforms. I Creates, develop & execute creative strategies and campaigns. I am always in tune with the latest technologies, aesthetic premium designs, business processes & marketing trends, and have handled teams since 2005 with extensive experience in the BPO and the IT industry. I creates & manage KPIs & performance metrics, and I have high-attention to details and high design standards. I am also well versed in the operation side and can help in the business development aspect. Through my knowledge in systems, technologies, work processes, and my ability to look into the future, I can offer other serviceable business models to strengthen a company further.
• Develops strategies and execute action plans in the areas of Advertising and Digital Marketing to support Company's Business Goals.
• Leads corporate, product, and distribution advertising in coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective roll-out of campaigns.
• Manages above-the-line advertising and digital marketing project budget and evaluate the campaign's overall performance to ensure that advertising/media money are fully maximized.
• Oversees the company's external advertising agencies
• Oversees media planning and buying agency in the development and implementation of the company's media objectives.
• Supervises Advertising and Digital Officers to ensure deliverables are executed based on agreed quality standards.
• Coaches and trains new staff/employees and conducts performance reviews and assessment of direct reports to recommend corresponding action.
• Monitor's Staff Growth and maps out the proper development plan / career path.
• Implements ALL management policies and enforces the proper administrative action if necessary
• Handles implementation and coordination of programs with internal stakeholders such as other units within Marketing, Distribution, Operations, Products, Finance, Legal and Compliance, AIA Region.
• Responsible for translating a company’s marketing objectives into creative strategies and designs.
• Directing the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals of the company.
• Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the creative team
• Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending promotions.
• Managing art direction, design, and production of projects.
• Conceptualize and direct concepts through design and execution.
• Deliverer strategic communication solutions that help the company attain their marketing and communications objectives.
• Determine areas for improvement; and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of company goals
• Translates marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationales
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and post-production execution
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and interactive/web/video/motion graphics
• Managing the evolution of the company's technology needs in marketing technology and digital marketing capabilities.
• Works collaboratively with other departments, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans.
• Assure that timely and informative communication takes place between the creative function and other departments
Overall Visual and Corporate Communications
• Creation of marketing collaterals to strengthen brand
• Provide online marketing awareness by the creation of designs, videos and websites
• Online marketing
• Analyze business direction
• Market research
• Supervises a pool of Digital Retouchers (46 employees)
• Implementation of house rules
• Designs workflow and creates ideas for company growth
• Solves technical problems
• Client Relations
• Art Direction
• Process Improvement
• Leads a training workshop
• Handles work traffic
• Quality Controls
Professional Designs, Visual Communication, Marketing, Web Developments and Dynamic CMS creations
Full below-the-line Advertising Service
• Dyanamic Websites
• Google Ads
• Web Animation
• Music Creation
A Few of my clients:
• EarthShell (USA)
• The Lyric Opera of Chicago (USA)
• "The Genius" Production Movie Poster starring Adam Brody (USA)
• SP3Media.com (USA)
• San Francisco Furniture (USA)
• Rosenthal Brothers (USA)
• Liza Linklater website (Canadian Photographer)
• Goethe Institut Manila Exhibit (Federal Republic of Germany’s Cultural Institution)
• Filipineo Catalogue (Philippine-Swiss Embassy)
• Tara Vanflower (American Songwriter)
• Roughhausen Album CD Cover (Canadian Band)
• "Buti Na Lang May SSS" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• "Premyo Sa Resibo" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• Primadonna Boutique in-store marketing collaterals
• 2 eBook Cover Art for "News of the Shaman" and "Damaged People"
by Karl De Mesa (sold in Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Nobles)
• OST creation for "News of the Shaman"
• Simpleology.com (USA)
• Bandmix.com (USA)
• Art Dealers.com (USA)
See complete client list on my portfolio website.
Layout and Design of the 100+ page Magazine
Creation of in-house marketing collaterals
Printing Supervision (Offset Printing)
Graphic Design, Layout, Web Development, Video Editing
Voice Over Work, Sound Engineering
• Sara Lee
• Nothing But Water
• Good Year
• Museum Foundation of the Philippines
• Ayala Land
• Globe Telecoms
• Digitel Telecoms
• Liquid Post
Page Layout Design for
• C! Magazine
• Tech & Tuner Magazine
• EVO Magazine
• Calibre Magazine
• Manifesto Magazine
and Technical Printing Executions:
• Special Color
• Technical Folds
Layout Page Design for the Lifestyle Section
MasterClassManagement.com is nationally recognized as a leader in online training helping people succeed who are either new to management (First Time Manager or Supervisor), or those who want to sharpen their existing management or supervisory skills. Directors and VP's have also benefited from our training program. Our online course web hosting service is based in Redwood City, California, 94063, USA.
• Consistent Dean's Lister • Leader on Final Thesis and Defense (Banking and Finance) • Best in English Literature (2nd Year) • Writer and Director for Cinematography Class (2nd Thesis) • 2 Subjects at 100% Final Grade Average: