- + Follow
Experienced Menswear Designer
I am a highly experienced Menswear Designer. I pride myself on having a strong taste level, great color sense, and an eye for detail.
I understand how to synthesize high level trend information and market research to create sellable Men's Apparel within specific costing and design parameters.
TARGET CORP - OUTERWEAR
TARGET CORP - SWIMWEAR
TARGET CORP - WOVEN SHIRTS
Designer - Mens Croft & Barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores
- Oct 2011 - Present (2 years 2 months)
• Drives the Design and Development of the Men’s Croft & Barrow private label brand exclusively for Kohl’s.
• Conceptualizes Art, Color, Fabric, and Trend direction for the Croft & Barrow Brand.
• Runs Seasonal Concept Meetings to communicate Brand direction to the Merchant and Product Development teams.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed spec packets from concept stage through production stage.
• Attends all fit sessions to ensure the execution of proper expression of fit for each product category.
• Manages all Color, Artwork, Trim, and Fabric Submit Approval.
• Travels domestically for trend research.
Men's Merona Woven Shirt Designer
- Jun 2008 - Apr 2010 (1 year 10 months)
Men's Merona Outerwear/Swim Designer
- Target Corp.
- Nov 2005 - Jun 2008 (2 years 7 months)
Product Designer -Young Mens
- Nordstrom Product Group
- Nov 1999 - Oct 2005 (5 years 11 months)
Design Pool Assistant
- Unionbay Sportswear
- Dec 1998 - Nov 1999 (11 months)
CAD Assistant (Seasonal)
- Eddie Bauer Holdings
- Sep 1998 - Dec 1998 (3 months)
Art Institute of Seattle
- AAA Fashion Design
- 1996 - 1998