- + Follow
Experienced Menswear Designer
I am a highly experienced Menswear Designer. I pride myself on having a strong taste level, great color sense, and an eye for detail. I understand how to synthesize high level trend information and market research to create sellable Men's Apparel within specific costing and design parameters.
TARGET CORP - OUTERWEAR
TARGET CORP - SWIMWEAR
TARGET CORP - WOVEN SHIRTS
• Drives the Design and Development of the Men’s Croft & Barrow private label brand exclusively for Kohl’s.
• Conceptualizes Art, Color, Fabric, and Trend direction for the Croft & Barrow Brand.
• Runs Seasonal Concept Meetings to communicate Brand direction to the Merchant and Product Development teams.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed spec packets from concept stage through production stage.
• Attends all fit sessions to ensure the execution of proper expression of fit for each product category.
• Manages all Color, Artwork, Trim, and Fabric Submit Approval.
• Travels domestically for trend research.