- + Follow
I am a senior industrial design student attending Wentworth Institue of Technology, graduating in August of 2013. I am seeking a full time position come graduation and would be interested in freelance work in the meantime.
V-Spec Underwater Race Craft
Wentworth Institute of Technology Boston, Massachusetts
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Design · Exp. Aug. 2013
· Current GPA 3.1/4.0
· Merit Scholarship
Motiv · Boston, MA September 2012 · January 2013
· Design internship at Motiv a product design consultancy located in South Boston
· Work on a variety of projects such as kitchen electronics, tools, and product packaging
· Daily tasks included sketching, 3D modeling, Keyshot 3 and Photoshop renderings, mock-up models, research and brainstorming.
Hasbro · Pawtucket, RI January 2012 · April 2012
· Boys Department Design Intern
· Worked on current and upcoming products as well as new concepts.
· Tasks included digital rendering, sketching, brainstorming, research and model making.
‧ Free Hand Sketching
‧ Computer Sketching
‧ 3D Modeling and Rendering
‧ Model Making
‧ Adobe Suite CS6
‧ Keyshot 3
‧ Rhinocerous 5.0
‧ Solidworks 2012
‧ Drape Forming
‧ Power Saws
‧ Plastics Oven
‧ Metal and wood lathe
Wentworth Institute Of Technology