- + Follow
New York, NY
New York, NY
Rob has 7 years’ international experience crafting exceptional marketing and branding campaigns and visual identities. His knowledge covers a broad spectrum of media, including: digital, web, print, film, animation, VFX and more. He has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, such as advertising, architecture, branding, entertainment, industrial design, marketing, oil and gas and real estate development, spanning large multinational corporations to small design shops.
As a founding member of Diiz, a leading creative production studio in Oslo, Norway, he was responsible for driving the studio’s creative output through creative and art direction, design, and the development of a proprietary production pipeline. He was responsible for building the Diiz brand as well as developing and maintaining client relationships by delivering consistently exquisite work.
At the Seventh Art, a boutique brand-marketing agency in New York, Rob worked on numerous high-profile projects, including Trump Dubai International Tower, Nakheel Harbour, The Charles by David Collins, and The W Hotel in Miami.
Rob is a graduate of Columbia University with a Master of Architecture.
• Concept development, art direction, and project management.
• Development of 2D and 3D collateral for print, web, and film.
• Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, 3ds Max, Maya, Vray, Mudbox, Fume FX, CAD, MS Office.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Neoscape, Inc., New York, NY, 2013-Present
DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR — Freelance: Rob Wing, 2013-Present
PRODUCTION MANAGER: Diiz AS, Oslo, Norway, 2009-2013
Oslo-based creative media production studio specializing in marketing, branding and identity.
• Founding member of and artistic force behind the leading creative studio in Norway.
• Developed tablet-based interface to handle over €1 billion in sales per year for Kongsberg Automotive.
• Collaborated with Snøhetta Design to rebrand DNB, Norway’s largest bank.
• Created public presence for Filipstad, Norway’s largest fjordfront development, with over 2000 apartments (sellout $1.3 billion), park, schools, and 25,000 m2 mixed-use commercial.
• Worked side-by-side with other senior staff to develop new business pitches, project concepts and bids.
• Ensured creative quality by establishing production pipeline and standards, training and guiding creative staff and monitoring concept cohesiveness.
• Managed project details and production staff to deliver results exceeding client expectations on time and on budget.
• Hands-on design of concept and collateral for high-profile clients and projects such as Choice Hotels, FMC Technologies, Oslo Gardermoen Airport and Liberty National Gold Club.
DESIGNER: The Seventh Art, LLC, New York, NY, 2008
New York-based brand-marketing company specializing in real estate development strategy, lifestyle marketing communications and sales strategy support.
• Branding for several multi-billion dollar developments in Dubai, including Trump Intl. Tower (the largest global real estate campaign to date), and the 6.8 billion sf. Nakheel Tower.
• Go-to designer for bespoke collateral, such as event invitations and interior design details.
• Concept development, design and creative execution for marketing collateral.
• Close collaboration with clients such as W Hotels and David Collins to refine concepts and ensure on-target messaging.
DESIGNER — Freelance: Resident Creative Studio, New York, NY, 2007
GRAPHIC DESIGNER — Freelance: Champion System, New York, NY, 2007
May 2007. Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation. Work published in 2005 Abstract.
May 2003. Double Major Architectural Studies & History. Studio Art Minor with focus in photography.