- + Follow
My goal is to secure a position in an organization allowing me to enhance my skills and creative spirit while contributing to the company’s growth and development. Being highly motivated and goal driven, I am also looking for the opportunity to develop my professional skills and become a vital member of a design team. I am an accomplished Industrial Designer with 6 years of experience and I have a Bachelor’s Degree from Purdue University in Industrial Design. Throughout my career, I have refined my skills of advanced surface modeling and top-down parametric modeling and assembly management.
Grenada Motion controller
Welding Helmet Concept
Soap Bottle Concept
• Verifying and showcasing exciting design solutions using advanced parametric modeling (Solidworks , Creo) and 3d rendering software.
• Generating various new concepts presentations for clients, utilizing sketch sessions, digital storyboards,3D renderings, and Physical models.
• Creating spreadsheets detailing product specifications and requirements for rapid prototyping and manufacturing.
Expert 3D parametric Surfacing Using Solidworks and Pro Engineer.
digital hand sketching, 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering.
• Developed smart design concepts with a multidisciplinary team using idea farming, rapid ideation sketching, and 3d modeling.
• Engaged in Testing and Engineering Validation of Concepts
• Collaborated with an interdisciplinary team of engineers and product designers on projects spanning categories of; medical devices, consumer electronics, outdoor equipment, and housewares products.
• Collaborated with team members in the research, design and development of various consumer projects from creative brainstorming through to engineering, testing and production
• Generated concepts homogeneous with the brand language of clients by utilizing thorough design language
• Developed groundbreaking kitchen and bath products with the research and development (R&D) design team at the Delta Faucet headquarters.
• Closely observed focus groups to assess trending of kitchen and bathroom concepts; evaluated and discussed
feedback with team members to gain valuable insight about potential market acceptance
• Provided service at the Far Coast Promotional Coffee Bar
• Worked in a fast-paced and prominent location.
• Developed a working knowledge of Point of Purchase Advertising
• Assisted in testing of patented high-temperature solid lubricant coating, designed as PS304 for reducing friction and wear in bearing systems
• Compiled and created facility maintenance list of test compressors (W 1A and W 1B)
• Conducted internal research and developed web-based presentation focusing on test compressors use for studying advanced compressor concepts
Was enrolled in the Cooperative Education Program for 2 years while pursuing my Design Degree