- + Follow
Adriana Garcerá Garcés
Product Designer & Marketing Professional
I am a Product Designer based in Berlin, Germany, with international studies and work experience focused on product development, client's consultancy and marketing analysis. I specialize in research through the client's needs and requirements using innovative strategies. Open for new design co-opportunities, projects and teamwork :) in español, english, deutsch and polski.
Developing different Design Projects for individual clients as well as promoting Colombian products with a strong cultural background.
Activities and Responsibilities:
• Creation of „Mola Bags“ - http://www.molabags.com - in which:
- Developing the web site with WordPress, Product Catalogue and visiting cards;
- Promotion of the Project initiative (ethnographic presentation, Internet, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter..) E-Commerce (DaWanda);
- Daily Management (Marketing, Logistic, Sale);
• Babystroller – new Concept Design; Research; Sketches and CAD Modelling in Rhinoceros. Project in progress.
• Graphic Design, Logos and Product Catalogues using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Furniture Design
While Polish Studies at Polonicum (University of Warsaw) and Polish as a Foreign Language Institute IKO, I worked half time at a Language School.
• Planning and Coordination of all daily activities from the School (Schedule, Examinations, Students entry interviews, Cultural events)
• Spanish Teacher; conversational, business, advanced and beginners levels
•Working directly with the clients’s requirements for new vinyl textile products.
•Analyzing textiles improvements for the upholstery market products and visiting fairs for trends research (furniture, fashion, automotive seats, editorial).
•Developing Marketing promotions for each product line in Bogota, Colombia and Caracas,Venezuela, and coordinating events for new products presentation.
•Development of new products from the concept idea to prototype model and working together with the client's needs and requirements during the design process in different projects (packaging, furniture, interiors)
•3D CAD model in Rhinoceros and Solid Works. Graphic Design in Corel Draw and Illustrator.
•Projects in P.O.P (Point of Purchase), Retail Media design and Brand Development.
•Planning budgets for some projects.
•Trend Research and Analysis for Design Ideas in both English and German languages.
•Sketching and re-disigning currently products for customers requirements.
•Prototype model making for usage, ergonomics and aesthetics test.
•Helping with 3D CAD models, graphic brochures and product photography.
International Program at the Industrial Design Department Courses Included: -Transportation Design and Ergonomics (Project: An ultralight concept airplane) -Product Design (Project: Design Affairs) -CAD (Alias Studio Tools) with rapid prototyping techniques -Design Sketching techniques and paintings -Multimedia Video project -German as a foreign language Pforzheim, Baden Württemberg, Germany
* Coordination of INNOVATION 2003 Design event organized by students at the university. It included teamwork planning, preparation of the product exposition, contact with both national and international visitors and organization of workshops and conferences. * Assistant at the Industrial Design Department for 1 year. * Participation in the International Programs offered by the university. Camp Counselor USA 2001 - Togowoods Summer Camp, Alaska USA
* International Exchange and Cultural Studies * Canadian (British Columbia) History Studies * Participation with colleagues from different lands and cultural background * Living experience with a Canadian Familiy