- + Follow
Nur Aina Azmi
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
UI / UX with a passion for social innovation, exploring new interaction models and experimentation
iPhone Application : Travelling
Cyberjaya DTS Website
• Oversee the development, refinement and execution of creative design related to but not limited to, marketing materials (brochures, posters, EDM, packaging) and digital platforms (websites, portals, mobile, social media).
• Guiding the design voice of the company to ensure each design and interface communicates effectively and aligns with the core brand and marketing strategies.
• Strategize, coordinate, and direct multiple campaigns and launchings for wide range of products and events.
• Mentor a team of designers, overseeing their day to day work and raising the bar.
• Multi disciplinary from designing, creating, building, renewing brand identity, and communication collaterals of Disitu Holdings and all its asset companies (Odyssey Coaches, Cyberjaya DTS, Compass Coaches, Travel Profiler, Epic Voyage).
• Conceptualized mobile applications for Cyberjaya DTS and Odyssey Coaches (including task analysis, user flow and wireframes)
• Lead the design and production print, brand identity, exhibition space, starting from conceptualization process, visualization, strategic and design, pre production, material and specifications for Cyberjaya DTS and Odyssey Coaches.
• Responsible for designing the process and production for Cyberjaya DTS and Odyssey Coaches marketing strategy
• Designed websites for Disitu Holdings, Cyberjaya DTS and Odyssey Coaches.
• Created and maintained the social networking of each companies with their users.
• Involved with the marketing strategy team in creating a brand name, photography of products, layout design, advertisements and displays.
• Mobile applications
i) Madrasah Al- Irsyad Al-Islamiah in Singapore : Detect errors and maintain the structure and functionality of the application. Mostly on usability testing.
ii) Mardi : Designed the interface structure (wireframes, screen flow, state diagrams) and visualization of the application. Extensive ideations were done to fit the mountain of content.
iii) Jabatan Perdana Menteri : Involvement in meetings and discussions on the interface design for their iPhone application.
iv) OSK : Brief involvement in discussion for the interface design structure of their application on iPhone and Blackberry. The challenging task was translating the specific user requirements into front end specifications.
v) Al-Mathurat : Sketched and visualized the interface structure and function of the application. A self-initialized project with company for practise purposes.
vi) Collaboard : Designed the layout and icons for the application.
• Web application
i) Lawbot (for a law firm) : Designed the icon. Researched and designed innovative solutions (interface) to provide the best user experience.
i) Designed the company profile and the copywriting
ii) Sketched out team-members to be used as profile pictures for the website
i) Gathered and reached out to potential clients. Presented and discussed on ideas proposed.
After successfully completed our University Final Year Project, we joined the IPCC Mobile Competition, after a spontaneous agreement to keep the momentum going.
• Team leader
- Developed a strict timeline
- Research and field study on proposed solution/idea
- Delegated detailed tasks for team members
- Oversee progress of each task, assist and push for productivity
- Round up and completed the proposal
Towards the weeks of completion, we did consultations with Azmi Ahmad (Executive Director at ZiyanC) who generously guided and motivated us even at the last minute