- + Follow
Design / Creative Direction
I am a creative multi-faceted professional with emphasis on multimedia, interior design and branding. My experience includes working for advertising agencies, publishing houses and private clients on print media and digital projects. I'm also active as film and video art director (set designer) and interior designer. Being very sensitive to good taste, I tend to create unique, modern and elegant products for my clients. And my courageous yet responsible leadership style inspires the team to achieve its highest potential.
Due to my wide traveling experience, I had my cultural views expanded, and it’s gotten easier for me to adopt a broader perspective dealing with any project. Being originally from Moldova, I can call myself a cosmopolitan person, as I have have lived and worked in 7 countries (Europe, Russia, USA, Mexico, Asia-Pacific). I speak fluently 5 languages, enjoy exploring new cultures and am open to relocation worldwide.
SHANGHAI TANG EDM
Art Director, Card eMotion, 02/2013 - present, Shanghai, China
Creative leadership of Shanghai office of Card eMotion.
It's advertising agency specializing mostly on digital marketing and innovative marketing technologies, but also works a lot on branding and graphic design projects.
Clients include BMW, JAGUAR, VW Group China and others.
Art Director, Designer, Illustrator, Production Designer, freelancer, 05/2006 - present, Worldwide
• Project based art director for advertising agencies (Leo Burnett - Hong Kong, JWT - Russia, McCann Erickson - Russia and others). Clients include MASTERCARD, UNICREDIT BANK, MERCEDES-BENZ, NIVEA, TUPPERWARE.
• Production designer and art director for films and videos (Los Angeles, USA).
• Production manager and art director for photo and video shootings (Guangzhou, China).
• Interior designer for private clients. (USA, Cyprus, Russia, Moldova).
• Art directed SHAPE, GALA and ITALIA magazines (Russian editions). Developed from scratch design and layout for OK!, AEROFLOT, OUTDOOR MEDIA Magazines (Russia). Redesigned ABILITY Magazine (USA).
• Contributed as designer for GLAMOUR, GQ, ICONS, WALLPAPER, GALA, HARPER’S BAZAAR, HOOLIGAN (all Russia), CANCAN (Romania).
• Contributed as designer for BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP.
• Art director for IMRUSSIA.ORG (USA).
• Branding, advertising and digital design for private clients.
• Contributing illustrator for GLAMOUR, CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER, SHAPE, TATLER, TOP SANTE, ICONS, WALLPAPER, ITALIA, CANCAN, MAXIM (Russian and Romanian editions).
Graphic Designer, CONDE NAST publishing house, 02/2005 - 05/2006, Moscow, Russia
• Designed and illustrated 16 issues of GLAMOUR magazine and supplements.
• Checked color proofs, photographed beauty products.
Designer, BLITZ-PRINT Ad Agency, 11/03 - 02/04, Berlin, Germany
• Designed and illustrated 3 issues of BLITZ magazine.
• Developed corporate identity projects.
Advertising Designer, STOLICHNAYA VETCHERNYAYA GAZETA (New Media Publishing Group), 05/03 - 09/03, Moscow, Russia
• Developed advertising modules for STOLICHNAYA newspaper, newspaper supplement and SEKRET FIRMY magazine.
• Proofed the in-coming advertising modules. Supported corporate identity.
Graphic Designer, freelancer, 11/2001 - 11/2003, Linz, Austria
• Production of STRUKT Magazine.
• Designed corporate identity for private clients.
Graphic Designer, Illustrator, advertising agency DED MOROZ, 07/02 - 09/02, Moscow, Russia
• Supported advertising projects of 4 product brands.
• Created story-boards for commercial videos.
Kunstunivertität Linz, Austria (1999-2004)
Print Graphics (Master of Arts)
Courses taken: Cultural Studies – Print Graphics – Photography – Gender Studies – Installation – Concept – Art and Public Space – Art History – Art Theory – Art Morphology - Painting – Performance and Action – Philosophy – Project Management – Space – Perception Theory – Drawing – Experimental Film – Computer
School of Art and Design Weissensee, Berlin, Germany (Sep’03-Jan’04)
Print Graphics (Under the ERASMUS Exchange program)
Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts, Chisinau, Moldova, (1998-1999)
College of Fine Arts, Chisinau, Moldova, (1994-1998)
Academy of Photography, Moscow, Russia (2006)
Digital Photography (Certificate)
International Summer Academy of Fine Arts, Salzburg, Austria (2000)
Adobe CS (Print and Web), QuarkXPress, Adobe Acrobat, CorelDraw, MS Office.
Mac and Windows.
Direction of photo shootings, post-production, color separation.
Strong illustration skills.
Fluent in English, German, Romanian, Spanish, Russian.
illustration (www.lelikblagov.com), photography, painting, singing, travelling.
Please find references at my LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/annablagovidova
Linz University for Art and Industrial Design, Austria