- + Follow
Nature is my all-time keen subject to observe study and learn.
I just try to amalgam the functional sophistication with the simplicity of human interaction towards the form in cognitive and tactile sense. It’s hard work. It means forever asking, “Why is it this way?” and “How can it be better?” It means rethinking every customer experience until the clutter has fallen away — until all that remains is what’s essential, useful and beautiful.
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology
- 1. Swarovski Jw. design comp. -2011 - shortlisted for final round.
2. Royal Australian Chemistry Olympiad'2008- Dist_n rank.
3. 'Ankan Bhivakar & Shree' in Painting from Rabindra Bharti University, West Bengal.
4. 2nd Prize in photography at NIFT_Bangalore, 2011