- + Follow
I am a graduate from Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Arts and i love to design. If you have any work for me please let me know, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerala Tourism, Advertising Campaign
Speck Magazine, Illustration
Pressto - Global leader in quality dry cleaning, Advertising Campaign
contact no - +91-98709 42410
Employment History - Freelancing
• Has worked for “National School of Banking” as a Graphic Designer for its Book covers, Presentation Designs and Bag designs, (2009-2012).
• Has worked as an Illustrator and a Creative for “Speck the magazine” for four issues , 2010-2011.
• Has been a Cinematographer, Editor and Director of his own Short Film, “Kolyanchi Mumbai”, 2010.
• Has worked for a Rajasthani movie, “Ek Wakhat Feri” as a Visual Graphic Artist for its Publicity, 2009- 2010.
• Has worked for a Hindi film titled “BANDAA” as a Visual Graphic Artist, 2010.
• Has worked for “Gurukul Sports Foundation” as a Graphic Designer, since 2008.
• Has worked for “Vinod Memorial Welfare Society” as a Graphic Designer, since 2009.
Worshops attended and conducted
• Waman Kendre’s Acting Workshop - Attended (2001).
• Acting and Dancing Workshop 2010 - Conducted (2010).
• Premier Pro
• After Effects
• Flash (animation)
• Corel Draw
Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Illustration and Computer Graphics
- 2009 - 2013