- + Follow
Chester, United Kingdom
Benjamin Jones, Iv just finished studying product design at Staffordshire University. Loved the course and I really recommend studying there. I’m looking for a creative and fertile company , where I can blossom and become renowned in my field. I’m hard working and don’t mind putting in the extra mile to stand out from the crowd. I love being round creative and inspirational like minded people. Product / Industrial designer, Creative, Avionic / Electronic engineering knowledge.
My work is being exhibited at this year's new designers show in London, so please pop by and say hello if you are passing.
Evision Golf Driver
Product/Industrial design internship
- Accomplished in the use of Adobe Cs4/5 Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Familiarity in all adobe master collection software.
- Excellent 2D/3D visualization, employing Autodesk Maya and sketch book pro.
- Refined sketching, rendering techniques.
- Complementary electronics /mechanical engineering knowledge, with great attention to detail.
- Windows and Mac OS.
Product Design (BA) hons 9/10/2009 — 7/1/2012
- (Level 1) Core skills through structured and practical design projects, involving idea generation, drawing and rendering, model making and computer work.
- (Level 2) Studying concept generation, ergonomics and usability, materials and manufacture and aesthetics.
Avionics Engineer 7/8/2006 — 10/16/2008
- responsible for the complete range of cockpit instrumentation and electronic systems used on RAF aircraft, including equipment for radar, communication, navigation, weapon aiming and delivery, flight control, and image and data acquisition systems.
Indonesia/Hong Kong 6/15/2010 — 8/10/2010
Bina nusantara university (Visual Communication Design, New Media).
Expedition RTW 11/24/2008 — 7/9/2009
India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, USA.