- + Follow
Illustrator, Designer, Creative Director and Maker
Currently I am the Structural Packaging design Lead at Jansy Packaging. I create everything from packaging concepts to final products as well as manage the studio work flow and coach fellow designers.
In addition, I am also an active freelance illustrator and designer! Please contact me if you are interested in working together.
3D Modeling (packaging)
Jansy Packaging, Chicago, IL
Lead Structural Designer
• Lead client briefing and presentations
• Ensure packaging quality is meet by internal team as well as vendors
• Work daily with a cross functional team of designers, project managers and salesmen over three nation wide offices
• Create concept illustrations, sketches, 3d models, dielines and sample prototypes
Burgopak, Chicago, IL
Associate Creative Director
January 2012-January 2014
• Manage studio work flow
• Direct a team of up to 4 structural designers
• Create and present concepts to clients
• Lead brainstorming and critique sessions
• Estimate and manage project design time lines & deliverables.
• Direct and advise clients on initial concept design to final product
• Collaborate with global production team to meet client quality and deadlines.
• Create concept illustrations, sketches, 3d models, dielines and sample prototypes that client reinforce client branding and design specifications.
• Create concept graphics for corporate clients
• Engineer paperboard samples and dielines to demonstrate design feasibility
• Write, design, and illustrate assembly instructions for manufacturing vendors
Chicago Bike Buddies, Business card layout, 2013
Lenox Corporation, Solidworks Modeling, 2013
The Graphics Shop, Concepting, 3d modeling and rendering, 2013
PalmerCash, Apparel illustrations, 2013
Ruja Florist, Client proposal, 2012
Mike Seiders, Invitation structure consulting, 2012
Heavy Digital, Apparel illustrations, 2012
• Packaging designs are recipients of the Graphic Design USA Packaging Award, the Regional Gold and
Silver ADDY Award, the American Packaging Design Award and the HBA Personal Care Prestige Award.
• Packaging featured on the Dieline website and in the book “Outside the Box: Cardboard Design Now”.
• Illustration work featured on the front page of Coroflot, as well as on apparel for sale at Urban Outfitters and PBS.com.
• Volunteer board member, mentor and organizer at Chicago Bike Buddies--a program dedicated
increasing bike safety by matching new and seasoned riders for hands on mentoring.
• Volunteer organizer at Kedzie Stop Market an underground arts, bartering, crafts, music, and networking event.
Currently enrolled in Graphic Design as well as Product Design continuing education classes.