"Powering Imagination!" is my motto. As an award-winning exhibit designer, my imagination is powered by the diverse challenge of each new project. Using creativity, I seek to inspire those around me. In turn, my inspiration results from collaborating on projects with other talented individuals as part of an imaginative team of problem solvers.
- BFA Industrial Design, 1986-1990
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design (MIAD)
• Design Merit Scholarship recipient (Kohler Exhibit Design Project).
• Member of the Industrial Designers Society of America.
• Member of MIAD Student Government
• Completed successful Industrial Design internships at Muderlak Design and Collins Design.
- • Lead Motorcycle Stylist and Brand Manager for Deadwood Trikes
• Automotive design contributor to the Ford Global Technologies’ Technical Specialist Journal.
• Lithium-Ion Battery design for hybrid vehicles presented at 2009 Detroit Auto Show.
• Multiple ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards, ‘Best of Show’ Awards and U.S. Patents.
• Exhibit designs published in the book Exhibit Design 6, and Exhibitor Magazine.
• IFAI International Achievement Award.