Offering innovative and quality visual design services to businesses and non-profit organizations. Experienced designer conducts business with clear communication, a professional attitude and is dedicated to developing a strong relationship with clients. Services: Print and digital design, merchandising/packaging, branding/logos, social media management, campaigns/media buys, vendor pricing/production and project management. Looking for a passionate designer to work with, contact Christina by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 253.720.9635.
Go Local Passport Campaign
Courtyard Marriott - Tacoma
Honeymoon Bay Coffee Roasters, Inc.
The Pierce County Arts Commission was formed in 1985 to serve as a volunteer advisory group to Pierce County government. The commission is appointed for their interest, experience and support of the arts. I proudly represent District 1.
Brand development, marketing campaigns/promotions, print design (corporate identity packages, advertisements, brochures, invitations, publications, reports, direct mail, programs, signage, flyers, etc), web/digital design, advertising, retail packaging, merchandising, social media management, photography, print buyer, project production management including pre-press, and marketing collateral development.
See portfolio for samples of design work.
• Project management for all communication materials.
• Develops marketing efforts to achieve strategy objectives.
• Design printed large publications: Serve as Creative Director for Business Directory and Relocation Guide.
• Design event printed collateral; reports, programs, brochures, invites, logos, flyers, direct mail pieces, billboards, banners, interactive games, window clings, posters, folders, poster boards, merchandising and table signage.
• Design event digital collateral: web ads, evites, presentations, enewsletter, and blog/social media graphics.
• Design digital publications: Vision publication, Voters Guide, Public Officials Guide, Business Leadership Alumni Directory.
• Create layouts and determines content for publications; Chamber Calendar monthly calendar and Vision bi-monthly publication.
• Maintains brand standards, quality and consistency.
• Facilitated the rebrand process and provided guidance on new website.
• Develops and produces media campaigns. Negotiates contracts with media partners.
• Advertising, sponsorship, and membership sales.
• Print buyer, manages budgets and RFP bidding process.
• Serves on Social Media committee implementing policy and procedures. Supports marketing efforts including the Chamber's facebook page, mobile member directory, and blogs. Support for partner's websites and blogs as well.
• Fundraising, events support, and public relations.
• Provides professional guidance to interns, staff and members.
• Coordinates all internal and external community outreach efforts.
As our Community Outreach Coordinator, my strong commitment to community has come full circle. UWPC Day of Caring, Tacoma-Pierce County Habitat for Humanity, Step Out-Walk to Fight Diabetes, AIDS Walk, Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk, and Light the Night Walk-Leukemia & Lymphoma are just a few organizations that I have committed to professionally and personally. I am continually inspired by the people I work with and the people we help.
Managed store operations: payroll, accounting, ordering, inventory, scheduling and customer service. Acted as communities charities liaison for the store. Managed various restaurant crew with different ages and diverse cultural backgrounds.
Managed over 28 nationwide accounts. Obtained clearances for shipments of ocean and air freight, through U.S. Customs, and coordinated the inland transportation of this cargo to it's final designation. Maintained strong vendor relationships with all different agencies involved, which was imperative in achieving the commitments made to clients and the overall goals made to the organization. As a supervisor, implementation of essential team building skills consisted of training, integrity and effective communication, which assisted in our continued positive results.
The 10 years of experience in the brokerage/transportation field, and the industry knowledge gained are skills I continue to use every day.