My professional design background began with my Bachelors Degree in graphic design from Savannah College of Art & Design, to a year at Slaughter Hanson Advertising, ten years as a designer and illustrator at Southern Living Magazine, and various freelance projects with Birmingham Magazine, Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival, Bare Hands Gallery, and The Biltmore Estate in Asheville NC.
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- • Best selling T-Shirt design / City Stages Music Festival / Birmingham AL. (4 different years)
• Salon Des Refusés / Rejection Poster Award / Birmingham AL. Chapter of AIGA 2010
• Communication Arts Design Annual / Public Service Category / Logo Design 2012
• Emerging Artist Of The Year Award / Magic City Art Connection / Birmingham AL. 2013