Say hello to your next big opportunity.
Coroflot Connects is more than just another post-workshop shindig. This unique, high-energy event is your chance to meet leading decision makers from some of the nation’s most innovative companies. You’ll also get valuable face time with other bright-minded, creatively driven professionals.
As part of the year’s most popular interaction event, it’s the perfect environment to find a collaborative partner, a shiny new career opportunity, or that spark of inspiration you’ve been searching for.
Make the most out of your Interaction 14 Conference experience by attending Coroflot Connects on February 7th, at 6:30pm.
Interested in attending this event? Register Now!
Coroflot Connects Winteractive Contest
iPad Mini and Digital Sketching Kit
provided courtesy of Rackspace
Yes, the Winteractive Contest from Coroflot.com is just that simple. If you're already registered to attend the Coroflot Connects event, share any or all of the jobs below using the Tweet button next to each job and you could win an iPad Mini, courtesy of Rackspace, or one of 2 SoundShooter Portable Speakers, courtesy of Philips. Plus, your tweet might help someone in your network find his or her next great career break!
The Winteractive Contest is open to everyone who is registered for the free, and unique post-conference event, Coroflot Connects. Winners will be drawn at the Coroflot Connects networking event at the De Rode Hoed on February 7th. You must be at the event when names are drawn in order to win, so make Coroflot Connects a must-attend part of your conference experience.
The Digital Sketching Kit consists of an iPad Mini Retina (16gb), Adonit Jot Script Evernote Edition and the Adonit Jot Tote iPad Mini case w/ stylus holder.»View Full Contest Rules
Winteractive Contest Jobs Use the Tweet button to the right of each job to share and enter yourself to win an iPad Mini!
Date and Time
Friday February 7, 2014
Coroflot Connects is a free event available exclusively to Interaction 14 Conference attendees, complete with plenty of food and an open bar. Unfortunately, venue space is limited, so sign up today to reserve your spot!
De Rode Hoed
1015 CV Amsterdam
- In order to qualify to win the Coroflot Winteractive Contest, attendees of the IxDA 14 conference must register for the Coroflot Connects event using the Eventbrite form found here: http://coroflotconnects.eventbrite.com/
- The contest takes place on February 7th in the De Rode Hoed on Keizersgracht 102, 1015 CV Amsterdam. Contest drawings will happen at 7pm EST and 8:30pm EST.
- Contestants must tweet at least one of the contest jobs including the description, shortened link, and the hashtag #Winteractive in order to qualify to win. Tweets that do not include all the above elements will not qualify or win. (Hint: Use the easy share buttons above to ensure your tweet qualifies.)
- Upon arrival at the Coroflot Connects Event, contestants must provide their full name, email address and Twitter Handle at the door to be included in the physical drawing of winners. Only Twitter Handles that have been verified to have tweeted the designated tweets will be included in the drawing pool. Collection of entries into the physical drawing will stop 5 minutes prior to both drawings to ensure fair and complete processing/verification of each entry. After the first winner has been announced, collection will resume.
- Contestants must be present at the Coroflot Connects Event when the winners are announced in order to receive the prizes.
- If a contestant is picked and they are not present at the Coroflot Connects event at the time of the drawing, their name will be removed from the drawing pool and another name will be drawn.