- + Follow
PoS & Offline Brand Manager
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Proven track record from a design / creative background of managing briefs and controlling production of PoS, general print requirements and fulfilment of campaigns in a fast moving market, whilst being able to remain calm under pressure. Self-motivated and strongly customer-focused, with a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and workload.
LOGOS & TYPE
Operating in a varied and challenging role as a key member of the rapidly expanding in-house Brand Marketing department, with responsibility for managing and maintaining a strong image for several global brands across all offline channels.
Collaborating with fellow designers and Communications team to constantly refine design language and brand behaviours, producing custom collateral for a variety of Smart lighting events and speaking opportunities, corporate videos, print and digital marketing experiences.
Designing, creating, implementing and maintaining interactive PoS and in-store presence for UK, EU, SA, USA and AUS, including advertising and editorial spreads, static and mobile showroom updates, international exhibition stand design, packaging visuals, graphic support for strategic marketing and training literature, product graphics and corporate clothing.
Requesting estimates, providing costs against budget, invoicing and scheduling work with suppliers and Production, sourcing components and negotiating best pricing for materials and processes.
• Ensuring quality control over offline creative, producing a consistent look and feel
• Assisting in devising new marketing strategies, identifying opportunities to add value and improving the quality of design projects
• Producing visually compelling creative designs for print marketing campaigns within tight timeframes
• Working closely with customers, sales directors, lighting designers, technical and product leadership, understanding and responding to their requirements
• Liaising with domestic warehousing team, overseas coordinators, suppliers and outsourcing for exhibitions and PR events
• Establishing appropriate metrics and feedback mechanisms designed to improve overall performance
• Responding rapidly to continuous changes, updates, enhancements and fixes
Creating effective display advertising and marketing material for in-house regional magazines and newspapers to firm print deadlines.
Collaborating with Editorial and Sales teams to improve established products and develop new ones; Rebranding key titles within the portfolio, revitalising reader interest and stimulating sales.
Supporting Marketing teams at multiple sites with print and digital assets - logo designs, illustrations, launch packs and sales tools - for email campaigns, websites, awards presentations and exhibitions.
Contributing to team meetings, maintaining effective working relationships with internal departments including Production, Distribution, Marketing, Training, Sales and other creative design teams, advertising centres and external agencies.
Editing original illustrations and artwork for high profile publishing accounts, reporting to company directors.
Reprographics, artwork creation and print production. Liaising with clients, suppliers and print companies.
In-house branding and logo creation, packaging and PoS production, national press and magazine advertisements, packaging and exhibition displays.
Typography, Contemporary Design, Art In Culture, Printmaking, Illustration, CAD, Photography and Film-Making.