- + Follow
Senior Designer - Men's & Women's Heritage Collections
New York, NY
New York, NY
Cross-platform designer with over 9 years experience designing Men's and Women's denim heritage collections. Highly successful in managing the entire life cycle from color, concept, design, CAD/art direction, to production. Categories include denim and non-denim bottoms, woven shirtings, knits and sweaters.
NIKE Men's Project FW 2014
Canyon River Blues - Concept SP12
WWD Press - Gloria Vanderbilt SP07
- Conceptualize, design and build brand identity for a contemporary menswear collection for a major national retailer.
- Spearhead the color and art direction, and designs for wovens, knits and bottoms categories.
- Lead technical design aspects of garment construction through fit sessions and partner with cross functional peers to oversee garments development.
- Establish concept and brand identity for a Women's Contemporary Resort Collection.
- Create sketches, tech packs and fit analysis for woven bottoms, shirtings, and dresses.
- Designed & developed men's non-denim bottoms and sportcoats for Fall 2014 collection.
- Conceptualized and established key silhouettes, fabrications & menswear patterns for Fall 2014 season.
- Partnered with cross functional teams to execute seasonal development.
- Developed color, sketches, and tech packs for Simply Vera denim and woven dresses.
Lead Designer of woven shirtings & bottoms for two men's denim brands in two department stores.
- Created art direction, concept, & package development for a 30-50cc capsule.
- Led all technical design aspects: ie. styling, specs, fittings, etc.
- Managed the entire life cycle from concept to production.
- Presented categories to DVP, Director & merchandising teams with unprecedented acclaim yielding 15% growth in adoption ratio seasonally.
Lead Designer for a contemporary casual denim collection. Categories included denim, woven tops & bottoms, knits & sweaters.
- Led branding, creative & art direction for a 40-60 piece collection.
- Established a core knits & denim programs that yielded $1M+ in revenue.
- Oversaw complete life cycle of collection from concept to production.
- Managed Associate designer & CAD designer.
Associate Designer for junior contemporary casual denim brand. Categories included denim & woven bottoms, and jackets.
- Created brand identity and oversaw denim development for 40 piece category.
- Led color, concept and art direction for entire collection that consistently yielded 75% adoption ratio.
- Managed wash & dry process development of entire denim category.
- Developed all brand packaging and logo hardware & coordinated development with overseas offices.
Assistant Designer to the design team of a premium denim collection. Categories included denim & woven bottoms and denim and woven jackets.
- Provided support to Senior designer in all stages of the life cycle of 60 piece collection - promoted under 12 months.
- Coached on dry process & wash development of all premium denim pieces.
- Developed fabric, trims, technical packages and sketched designs.
- Set show rooms for market week and established partnerships with merchandisers and vendors.
Assisted senior designer and product development team in all aspects of woven tops and bottoms collection.
- Created concept boards, palettes, and graphic/embroidery concepts.
- Created palettes, technical packages, and linesheets for global distribution.
- Organized and set show rooms for market week.
Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Fashion Illustration & Patternmaking