- + Follow
My goal is to create an emotional connection between brands and consumers. Good design can change human behavior to take action on a product. I am seeking an opportunity with many creative outlets and people. I have a lot to give and a thirst for more knowledge. I believe that there is always room for growth and that it is good to be inspired by other creative people. I need an opportunity where I can express myself with all of my abilities; illustration, photography and design.
- Create logos and branding for promotions and giveaways
- Direct Mail & EMail
- All on property print
- Dynamic animated digital messages on the casino floor
- Web and Facebook graphics
- Outland Furnishings
- Essentially Bella - www.essentiallybella.com
- Lantz Financial Advisors of Wells Fargo
- FPZ, Inc. - www.fpz.com
- Fox Valley Flea Market - www.foxvalleyfleamarket.com
- ‘Stache! - a popular alternative rock cover band in Chicago
- Rocky’s Dojo and Gym Inc. - www.rockysdojo.com
- Traqmate Rental - www.traqmaterental.com
- Podi Shoes - www.podiwear.com
- Tracker Wireless - www.trackerwireless.com
- The Fratrepreneur - www.fratrepreneur.com
- Lexikon Music - www.lexikonmusic.com
- Flexible Packaging Magazine and Food & Drug Packaging Magazine
- Hosokawa Alpine American
- Kroenert Corporation
- Coim USA Inc.
- NexT Generation Films
- Stull Technologies
- Maryland Packaging
- and many others
• Create logos and branding for promotions and giveaways
• Post cards, self mailers, posters, banners and other print media
• Dynamic animated digital messages on the casino floor
• Web and Facebook graphics
I worked as the Senior Graphic Designer creating retail signs, direct
mail, monthly flyers, banners, digital signage, menus, kiosks, photography, etc. I worked on all projects big and small and from beginning to end.
OBJECTIVE: Was to visually communicate messages in a way that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also effective and memorable, all the while maintaining and improving the image of XSport.
Editor of Photography
Consisted mainly of editing property photos and "stitching" virtual tours for buyowner.com
"Stitching" is taking the two fisheye photos of the property and using special software to combine them and make a virtual tour.