- + Follow
fashion designer / Illustrator
I'm fashion designer, I studied at Polimoda and beginning to work in the fashion's field from Milan with a collaboration for womenswear of knitwear to asian and italian brands. In 2011 I moved to Florence, working at Roberto Cavalli man line and Just Cavalli line as an apparel designer.
my philosophy...Taking inputs from everyday life interpreting with a fresh and wearable vision combined with international moods. And why not? including recycle.
MID GRAVITY recycled
Men's Design *RC
-- ERIKA PECCHIOLI --
February 26 th 1988
2007 - 2010 Three-year Course of Fashion Design (womans wear), Polimoda
2007 A Level´s in Art & Design, National Institute of Art, Florence
WORK EXPERIENCE in FASHION's INDUSTRY
present: Course of Costume Design with Maggio Fiorentino Theatre
- February 2011- January 2012 Junior Designer at Roberto Cavalli s.p.a
Collaboration with team of Roberto Cavalli first main line and Just Cavalli line
- October 2010- January 2011 Assistant Stylist Teresa Dainelli, Milan
Stage in “D&D Design e Diffusione” for Fabiana Filippi women collections
- June 2010 Exposition of one out-fit at SPACE fashion-boutique in Florence, during the “Polimoda Fashion Week”
- December 2009- January 2010 Collaboration with Nicola Miller and Angelo Figus
Knitwear samples based on the concept “no e-mail, write me a letter” Exposed at Pitti Immagine Filati
- January- February 2007 Integrational Students’ Weekly Workshops (III edizion)
To plan and to realize garments, on the theme “fashion as a tool for dialogue”, with a group of students coming from other European countries. Fondation Romualdo del Bianco.
- December 2006 Project “Vestire gli Uccelli”, by Lietta Cavalli
Guided by Lietta Cavalli. I designed a line of costumes which I realized involving print and diyng of the fabrics.
Performance directed by Riccardo Massai
Salone dei Cinquecento, Palazzo Vecchio, Florence
- Italian: mother tongue / English: good / Spanish: basic
- Windows Operating system, Microsoft Office packet, Nero, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Good knowledge of the historical custom and the history of art
Good artistic abilities in sketch figure drawing, life drawing, prints, serigraphy, draping, pattern cutting and realizing of garments
thee years FASHION DESIGN / POLIMODA