- + Follow
Thank you for viewing my online portfolio. I am a visual artist with over 15 years of experience in Illustration, Design, Costume Design, Sculpture, & Mold Making.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Design & Photo-Art
Costume & Concept
Highly versatile and experienced designer with both formal education and applied knowledge as an Illustrator, Designer and fabricator. Focused and imaginative creative problem solver with a keen ability to work within tight deadlines. A dedicated team player with a high standard of quality, consistency and attention to details in all aspects of the creative process.
The Ontario College of Art. Majored in Communication and Design. Graduate, Diploma.
Humber College. Graphic Design for Print and Web. Graduate, Certificate.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
IA Clarington Investments Inc. - Toronto, ON 2010 - Present
Graphic design for print & web.
Hartford Investments - Toronto, ON 2009 - 2010
Print & web design.
Kropserkel Inc. – Toronto, ON 2001 – Present
Creating and supplying costumes and props primarily to the North American film and television industry.
• Costume and prop design, conceptual illustration for Film, TV, Media and Private Commissions.
• Created initial illustrations and conceptual plans for clients.
• Designed prototypes for original props for movies and television.
• Recreating replica movie character costumes.
• Casting and mold making using materials such as resin, fiberglass, latex, silicone and stone
• Special makeup application and costume maintenance while working on set.
Designed and manufactured Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR):
• Responsible for product development, assembly and testing.
• Created concept illustrations for the design stage of GPR products.
• Mold maker and mechanical assembler of GPR.
• Marketing illustrations for information brochures and instructional software.
• Portraits as part of company gift packages for retiring employees.
Constantin Film Produktion – Toronto, ON 2003:
Costume fabrication/Make-up Effects Technician for Resident Evil: Apocalypse (film):
Preproduction (10 weeks):
• Key member of the effects crew responsible for creating the “Nemesis” character costume.
• Life casting the actors.
• Sculpting, molding, silicone casting and final assembly of costume.
Production (6 weeks):
• Special Makeup Effects Technician for the “Nemesis”, dressing the actors and applying makeup.
• Daily maintenance and repair of costumes.
Freelance Illustration – Toronto, ON 1994 – Present:
Clients include: On Spec Magazine (Editorial Illustration) Stan Nicholls: Orcs Omnibus (book cover), Draxhall Jump (Comics and Toy Design), Visceral Studios and Detonator Canada (Comics).
References available upon request
The Ontario College of Art & Design