- + Follow
Senior Graphic Designer, Apparel Designer
I am an experienced graphic designer specializing in t-shirt design, creative design, catalog design, color separations for screen printing, decal & label design, signage, and vectorization. I'm outgoing, creative, and work well under tight deadlines. I have my own computer and copy of Adobe Creative Suite 4, so I am able to telecommute if necessary.
Childrens Apparel Designs
Adult & Juniors Apparel Designs
To further my skills as a graphic and apparel designer, research fashion trends, and delve into visual marketing via popular social network sites.
I am an outgoing and creative woman with a passion for geek culture. I love working with an organized team of creative thinkers.
SKILLS I HAVE MASTERED:
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
Photography: Digital Photography, Photo Editing
Computers: Experienced with Mac and Windows operating systems.
I’ve created apparel and hard goods designs for the following clients:
Sandals & Beaches Resorts
Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens
Capitol Visitor Center
Hudson Group Retail
Hard Times Cafe
•• WORK EXPERIENCE ••
March 2005 - Present
Planet Cotton • Gaithersburg, MD
Graphic Designer, T-shirt & Apparel Designer
• Design apparel for resort boutiques and retail shops across the country.
• Research fashion and color trends to keep retail lines up-to-date for each season.
• Design layout for annual retail catalogs using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Take digital photographs of items to be sold; edit photos to put in each catalog.
• Put together design presentations to show customers, assisting the salesperson involved.
• Provide photos and up-to-date content for the company website.
• Provide photos and up-to-date content for social networking sites on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Produce color separations for screenprinting on garments.
• Clean up and vectorized low resolution designs provided by clients,
• Design new logos and clean up existing logos for customers.
• Put together artwork presentations to present to customers, assisting the salesperson involved.
• Design and prepare artwork for printing on promotional items like mugs, pens, emery boards, and water bottles.
• Attended annual Surf Expo in Orlando Florida to help increase sales from resort businesses, and get inspiration for new designs for our resort line.
1998 - 2005
A SignStore, Inc. • Rockville, MD
Graphic Designer & Sign Maker
• Designed artwork and made color separations for screenprinting on garments.
• Cleaned up and vectorized low resolution designs provided by clients.
• Designed and put together labels, decals, signs, banners, and magnets.
• Designed and applied cut vinyl vehicle and window lettering.
• Assisted customers with artwork needs and concerns. Designed and cleaned up artwork for screenprinting on garments.
• Answered phones and wrote invoices using QuickBooks.